BECOME A CORPORATE BENEFACTOR
|CORPORATE FRIEND||€ 1,500 or above||per annum & prefereably for more than one year|
|CORPORATE SUPPORTER||€ 10,000 or above||per annum & preferably for more than one year|
- Invitation for two to be our guests at the European Heritage Awards Ceremony and the related dinner;
- Special recognition on our website and in our Annual Report; and
- All the benefits of Associate Organisations of Europa Nostra.
- Invitation for the corporations’ CEO (or his representative) to attend an annual luncheon hosted by Europa Nostra’s Executive President, Denis de Kergorlay, in Brussels or in Paris, to discuss with Europa Nostra’s high representatives and special guests the future strategy and activities of our organisation;
- Advertisement in Europa Nostra’s “Heritage in Motion” Magazine;
- All the benefits of the Corporate Friends.
Corporations that wish to provide general support to the work of Europa Nostra with even more substantial donations can also become a corporate partner of Europa Nostra. We look forward to developing tailor-made partnerships with interested corporations which gives a platform for the company to build its corporate profile and visibility within Europe’s heritage community and which seeks to address a company’s specific PR & marketing objectives.
It is also possible to support a specific aspect of Europa Nostra’s work (e.g. the awards scheme; campaigns to save endangered heritage; lobby activities in Brussels; communication & PR activities such as the website, social media, magazine “Heritage in Motion”) by establishing a Fund named after the Corporate Partner.
If you wish to become a Corporate Benefactor, please contact:
Sneška Quaedvlieg-Mihailović, Secretary General T: + 31-70-3024056/57, M: +31-6-52313971 E: firstname.lastname@example.org